Become a Fundraiser
We welcome people who are willing to help us raise funds. There are two ways to become a PIRF registered Fundraiser.
BECOME AN AMBASSADOR
1. Raise Funds Through Your Organisation & Network
You can register with us to become a Fundraiser to collect donations from organisations you belong such as workplace, social and religious groups and even individuals. Funds raised are either for our projects generally or a particular project that resonates with the ethos of the organisations from which funds are taken.
2. Raise Funds Online
You can also help to raise funds online directly to us by sharing our messages and stories online on social media platforms or by creating a fundraising campign through third party crowdfunding platforms such as GoFundme.
SIGN UP AS A FUNDRAISER
To signup as a Fundraiser, please send us a mail at:
MOST RECENT PROJECT
Support for: “The Special School For The Handicapped, Borokiri, Portharcourt.”
On the wet and chilly morning of Thursday, the 11th of July 2019, the “Polo International Relief Foundation” Team paid a love visit to “The Special School For the Handicapped, Borokiri, Portharcourt”. After careful consultation with the School’s management about the pressing needs of the school, the Foundation donated the following to the school:
- 1 Electric Power Generating Set
- Customized Higher Education notebooks
- Rims of A4 paper for printing
- Text books
- Joy of sign Language Text Book
- Sporting equipment
- Jersey for the school as they go to represent Rivers in The National Competition of the Handicapped Children
- Money for the trip (feeding, transportation etc)